Like most companies, we use technology on our website to collect information that helps us enhance your user experience and our products and services. The cookies that we use at Adapa, allow our website to work and help us to understand what information and advertising is most useful to visitors.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer, smartphone or other device when you visit our website. Cookies save you time as they help us to remember who you are. Cookies help us to be more efficient. We can learn about what content is important to you and what is not. We can revise or remove web pages that are not of interest and focus our energies on content you want.
What Cookies Do We Use?
The cookies used on our website may be generally categorized as follow:
- Necessary Cookies. These cookies do not identify you as an individual.
- Performance Cookies. These cookies do not identify you as an individual.
- Functionality Cookies. The information these cookies collect may include personal data that you have disclosed.
- Targeting or Advertising Cookies. Most types of these cookies track consumers via their Device ID or IP address therefore they may collect personal data.
- Third-Party Cookies. Based on the type of cookies used by the relevant third-party, the information these cookies collect may include personal data.
In terms of duration, we may use two different types of cookies on our websites:
- Session Cookies. These cookies are temporary cookies that remain on your device until you leave our website.
- Persistent Cookies. These cookies remain on your device for much longer or until you manually delete them
How Can You Control or Delete Cookies?
Cookies help you get the most out of our website. You can however set up your browser to delete or refuse some or all of them, or to notify you when you are sent a cookie and therefore choose whether or not to accept it. You may also delete or refuse, some or all of the cookies, on our website at any time.