The User shall be deemed to have accepted and agreed to the following terms and conditions upon the User’s usage of the website www.adapa.dk
- By using the Site, the User agrees to follow and be bound by the following terms and conditions (T&C) and these may be revised or modified at any time by Adapa without any notice to the User.
- www.adapa.dk is owned by Adapa. All content present on this Site is the exclusive property of Adapa including all the software, text, images, graphics, video and audio.
- No material from this site may be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, posted or distributed in any form without prior written permission from Adapa. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
- The company name and logo are trademarks owned by Adapa. Use of any such trademarks from these websites is prohibited without prior written consent.
- Adapa may terminate User’s access to the Site at any time for any reason. The provisions regarding disclaimer of warranty, accuracy of information, and indemnification shall survive such termination.
- The Site, and all content, materials, information, software, products and services provided on the Site, are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Adapa shall have no responsibility for any damage to User’s computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any content, materials, information from the Site.
- Adapa makes no warranty that: (a) the Site will meet your requirements; (b) the Site will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis; (c) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Site or any services offered through the Site will be accurate or reliable.
- Adapa may unilaterally change or discontinue any aspect of the Site at any time, including, its content or features.
- The information contained in the Site has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable. Adapa disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
- The employees of Adapa may contribute articles and their point of views on various topics. Users hereby acknowledge that these are opinions of individuals and the statements/facts mentioned cannot be held against Adapa in any form.
- The Site also provides links to web sites and access to content, products and services from third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the Site. User agrees that Adapa is not responsible for the availability of, and content provided on, third party web sites. The User is requested to peruse the policies posted by other web sites regarding privacy and other topics before use. Adapa is not responsible for third party content accessible through the Site, including opinions, advice, statements and advertisements, and User shall bear all risks associated with the use of such content. Adapa is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort User may incur from dealing with any third party.
- Adapa makes no warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation, those of sellability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to any information, data, statements or products made available on the Site.
- Adapa will not be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation, direct, incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for lost profits, business interruption and loss of programs or information) arising out of the use of or inability to use the Site, or any information provided on the Site, or for any other reason whatsoever.
- User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold Adapa harmless from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of or relating to any misuse by the User of the content and services provided on the Site.